I suggest you ...

List view for releases

Please keep the list view for releases at least as an option for the new site layout. Can be as it was on the "old" version or even slimmer (a bit like in Redeye Records for example). I think this is an extremely important feature.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lauri Hynninen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James Faction commented  · 

This is pretty much the same as "Browsing releases: I have to click back for every week!!??!" that I just voted on.

The week-by-week view you're forced into with the current design is actually diabolical and has caused me to cease being a customer of your site for some years. It's IMMENSELY frustrating, some weeks there are only one or two releases. It's not a good way to group music at all. You should be able to list all music within a genre (ideally multiple genres if you choose), or all discounted, or all recommended, or all featured, etc and scroll thru it all.

Remove the 1-week restriction please.

I came back today to find I'm just as frustrated as I was when I started going elsewhere to buy music online.

This week-

• MasoChrist commented  · 

Is this still a thing? I really would like to browse your library with a list view. Especially within my wishlist.

Don't get me wrong. digital-tunes is perfect but with this feature it would be super perfect! ;)

• Reuben commented  · 

Yes - agreed, especially when making big order.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Absolutely: the current layout is a great eye-candy, but it takes quite long to browse back to older tracks and such

• rywho commented  · 

Yes, it would be very useful. +1 for the List View option

Feedback and Knowledge Base