I suggest you ...

longer or full length clips of the tunes

1.30 min is pretty short to get the spirit of a new tune. longer snippets or full length tune were great.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • yayayaya commented  · 

100319SLHYZ
        The chanel hangbags change is the law of life. and those who look only to the ugg classic cardy boots past or the present are certain to miss the future. how we spend our day is, of course, how we spend our lives. a man is not old as long as he is seeking something ugg bailey button boots. an man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. loves one ugg classic short boots art no service seems too hard. i can live for two months on a good compliment. the two prada handbags keep in their downward tendency. http://www.ugg2your.com/products_all.html

• fjsili0001fjsili0001 commented  · 

100310SLHFF
        There were multiple places where I searched for Christian Louboutin Boots replica boots. One of the best thing to shop for it online is that even for replica products there are always sales. Another beautiful things is that when you shop online a perfect coupon can be easily located for any of the sites just by searching for it in google. Another very important thing to search for in a good Christian Louboutin Evening website is free shipping and a Christian Louboutin Pump return policy that works for you. Always make sure to go through the return policy before you make your purchase. If in case you not happy about the product in any way then you can Christian Louboutin Sandals make sure that you will be able to Christian Louboutin shoes return it.Keep in mind that when Cheap Christian Louboutin Boots you shopping at most online stores for replica goods, most of the time the goods are coming from China and it is critical to keep in mind that if you later on decide to return it you will have to pay for shipping of Christian Louboutin shoes sale back to China most likely, unless seller got alternative RMA warehouse. The biggest thing is to always make sure that the item you getting comes with a Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes and Christian Louboutin dust bags. It is sign of a good quality product and at the same time it is a lot better for your safe keeping. http://www.atchristianlouboutin.com/products_all.html

• fjsili0001fjsili0001 commented  · 

100310SLHFF
        There were multiple places where I searched for Christian Louboutin Boots replica boots. One of the best thing to shop for it online is that even for replica products there are always sales. Another beautiful things is that when you shop online a perfect coupon can be easily located for any of the sites just by searching for it in google. Another very important thing to search for in a good Christian Louboutin Evening website is free shipping and a Christian Louboutin Pump return policy that works for you. Always make sure to go through the return policy before you make your purchase. If in case you not happy about the product in any way then you can Christian Louboutin Sandals make sure that you will be able to Christian Louboutin shoes return it.Keep in mind that when Cheap Christian Louboutin Boots you shopping at most online stores for replica goods, most of the time the goods are coming from China and it is critical to keep in mind that if you later on decide to return it you will have to pay for shipping of Christian Louboutin shoes sale back to China most likely, unless seller got alternative RMA warehouse. The biggest thing is to always make sure that the item you getting comes with a Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes and Christian Louboutin dust bags. It is sign of a good quality product and at the same time it is a lot better for your safe keeping. http://www.atchristianlouboutin.com/products_all.html

Feedback and Knowledge Base